Tuesday, February 5, 2013

In Between Trips

With a lot of travel for Matthias this month, Gail and I are really enjoying having him home right now! He has technically been home for a week, but he was speaking at an event last Friday and Saturday, so she didn't really see him until Saturday evening. He is gone this Thursday and Friday, but is really looking forward to spending Saturday with his little girl!

Here are Gail's new house shoes that Matthias brought back from the Netherlands.


IMG_0740.JPG

She really likes them, because I wear mine all the time and she has been asking for her own.

This is how I knew she was ready for a nap today:


IMG_0742.JPG

She asked me to put the blanket over her, and then she asked for each stuffed animal until she had them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.