After that, we did our very first craft session ever (besides coloring). She stuck some hearts I cut out onto paper plates for "wreaths", and then we made a card for Matthias. She doesn't love the feel of glue stick on her fingers, but she sure liked sticking paper hearts on things, and I already knew she finally likes stickers! Up until a month ago or so, she wouldn't touch stickers, because she hated the sticky feeling. She has gotten over that, though, and could do stickers all day if I would only let her! Anyway, here she is working on her card:
This is the blog for stories and pictures of our daughter and family. This is our alternative to bothering people on facebook 24/7.
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Valentine Projects
On Valentine's Day, Gail and I stayed busy with some fun activities. First, we baked muffins. She loves to dump things in the bowl and tries to help stir, but of course her favorite part of a baking project is licking, and she starts asking early on if she can lick. I make her wait till we're done, and then she spends a long time making sure the beaters/spoon are totally clean:

After that, we did our very first craft session ever (besides coloring). She stuck some hearts I cut out onto paper plates for "wreaths", and then we made a card for Matthias. She doesn't love the feel of glue stick on her fingers, but she sure liked sticking paper hearts on things, and I already knew she finally likes stickers! Up until a month ago or so, she wouldn't touch stickers, because she hated the sticky feeling. She has gotten over that, though, and could do stickers all day if I would only let her! Anyway, here she is working on her card:
After that, we did our very first craft session ever (besides coloring). She stuck some hearts I cut out onto paper plates for "wreaths", and then we made a card for Matthias. She doesn't love the feel of glue stick on her fingers, but she sure liked sticking paper hearts on things, and I already knew she finally likes stickers! Up until a month ago or so, she wouldn't touch stickers, because she hated the sticky feeling. She has gotten over that, though, and could do stickers all day if I would only let her! Anyway, here she is working on her card:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.