Thursday, February 28, 2013

One More Day

For one more day, Matthias is gone and Gail is still one.  I can't believe she is so close to turning 2, but she is acting more and more like a little girl all the time. Some of the things she has learned recently:

*Everybody: she likes to list us all doing things, and then use "everybody" properly. "Gail sittee chair, Mommy sittee chair, Daddy sittee chair. Everybody sittee chair!"

*The sequence of things: "First Mommy takee Gail bath, then read book"

*Counting in the teens: She often still skips 2 on her way to 10, but if I say 11, she can say 12 and a few more pretty easily. She surprised me with this a couple days ago as I was counting crochet stitches aloud.

And she has quite the little memory! I told her we were going to the doctor, and she remembered that I lay down, and she sat in her stroller and had water and goldfish. She also remembered eating cookies (last time they made me eat cookies to get Rachel to move more, and the nice nurse gave one to Gal too. Thankfully, no cookies today).

Speaking of which, everything is still fine. I'll go in weekly until March 22, which is a scheduled C-section if Rachel doesn't arrive before then.


IMG_0777.JPG

My sweet little girl, with those little feet sticking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.