Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Daddy's Home!

After a week by ourselves, Gail and I were overjoyed to have Matthias back with us shortly after noon yesterday! He is quite tired, of course, and has a busy week making sure he's ready to speak here in Seattle Friday and Saturday, but after naptime yesterday he spent the rest of the day with Gail and I. I expected Gail to be really upset when he left for work this morning, but it seems she was still just happy that he was here at the regular times, and let him go without a fuss.

He brought back some nice treats for us... here is a chocolate waffle:


IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

I need to take a picture of Gail in her new house shoes that he brought her, but let me assure you, they are adorable and she loves them!

Gail has finally graduated into a booster seat as of this morning, and she loves it! There will be no sadness as I clean out the high chair and put it away until Rachel needs it. She will also get to color more now, since if she's buckled in she can't run off with the crayons!


IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.