We are thoroughly enjoying the summer weather! Gail and I (Bethany) go for walks almost every morning, and sometimes we go for another in the evening with Matthias. Gail gets excited when I put on my shoes and her bonnet, and she quietly takes in the world as we walk around the neighborhood.
Gail also really likes being outside on a blanket. Not surprisingly, she overheats really quickly in the sun (think super-pink cheeks, sucking down water like it's going out of style, not eating), but she really likes to be outside, so we sit it the shade and go watch the cars go by.
Yesterday we sat on the blanket TWICE, because Gail really wanted to go back out. She went and got her bonnet, went to the front door and signed please, and then went over to grab the blanket where I had left it in the living room. So we humored her and went and watched more cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.