Monday, June 4, 2012

15 Months Old!


Gail turned 15 months on Saturday, and we went to the doctor today. She is still growing quickly - 32 inches tall and 24 lb 10 oz. Her eardrum looked a little red, likely because of her recent illness, but the doctor wasn't really concerned and said just call back if she starts fussing with it a lot.
A couple weeks ago we went with some other moms and kiddos to a small petting zoo, and I forgot to bring a camera. Thankfully, a friend took pictures of Gail, and just sent them to me so I can share them with you all.
IMG_5444
Gail loved the animals and they loved her! She wanted to stay on the ground the whole time, but I didn't want her crawling in all the droppings! She was pretty brave about petting them when I got her close enough, although she was also interested in picking up pieces of hay!
IMG_5449
Gail was entertained when her stroller was surrounded by animals, and they really wanted to chew on the plastic. I had to put her sippy cup away because one of the goats tried to eat it!
IMG_5456

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.