Here are some shots from her first day:
Getting ready to walk over to school (it's about three-quarters of a mile each way).
The first day Matthias walked with us too. You can see by the lack of people that we were pretty early!
She was very first in line for her class that day. We have not been that early since! I'm okay with that, though, because the little ones and I have been staying to watch her class walk in and I don't want to spend 15 minutes standing there!
And here she is surrounded by her fellow kindergarteners!
Rachel really misses Gail while she is gone, too - every day we list off what we're going to do and she is most excited to say that after nap we get to go get Gail.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.