Monday, September 9, 2013

2.5 Years Old!

I remembered Gail's half birthday right up until the day it happened, and then Matthias reminded me yesterday that she is two and a half! It feels like the time has flown by, but on the other hand, she is so different now than she was when she turned two.

On Saturday morning we took the girls to an off-leash dog park so Gail could see the dogs. Matthias had taken her once before, and she absolutely loves going there! The pictures are on his phone, so I'll have to post them another time, but I do have a story to tell. Matthias is teaching Gail to ask before she pets dogs (a nice safe rule). When he said, "Gail, did you ask if you could pet the puppy?" she walked right up to the dog and said, "Please, puppy, I want to pet you." After that, he explained that every puppy has a person and she needs to ask the puppy's person.


IMG_1673.JPG

Thanks, Grandma Patty, for the fun project idea! Gail put 16 cheerios on the shoe lace herself before her little fingers were too tired to do more. She loved it, and wore her "necklace" even after she had eaten off the cereal.


IMG_1674.JPG

Rachel is probably getting too big for the bouncy seat, but I still put her in there since sitting in the high chair wears her out.


IMG_1676.JPG

Gail figures if she wants a pillow under her feet, Rachel must want one too! She is getting better and better at sharing with her little sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.