Friday, January 27, 2012

Snow Baby

On Tuesday, we had time during the day and enough snow to go out and play for awhile. At our church's yard sale in the fall, we picked up this cool baby sled so Gail can be safely belted in:


IMG_9852.JPG

She was not very impressed with being pulled around the yard, but I'm sure she will come to enjoy it more. She was really amused watching Matthias shovel the snow in the driveway, and I took off one of her mittens so she could touch the snow. She was trying so hard to put it in her mouth, but of course most of it melted before she could taste it. I finally packed her a snowball, which she held happily, without seeming to mind the cold. I eventually took it away from her, but I think she would have been happy out there for quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.