I don't have new pictures, but here are some things happening in Gail's life:
*She has her second cold ever. And she really really doesn't like it, because I'm always wiping her nose. It has been a few days, so hopefully she'll be better soon. Thankfully, she's sleeping just fine, both at naps and at night, but she is quite stuffy and has a very runny little nose.
*Tooth number 7 is coming in.
*Scooting around is hazardous. She doesn't see obstacles, so the coffee table is dangerous, as is the chair in her room, because her legs can go under and then her head makes contact. I'm hoping she figures out where the pain is coming from soon, so she can stop hurting herself.
*She still looks at where the Christmas tree was every morning. I don't know if she remembers it, but it appears that old habits die hard.
*She can sign the word "please" when asked to, and occasionally even knows when to use it. Whenever she wants more food and is whining or banging on her tray, she has to say "please" before she can have more, and she seems pretty happy with herself now that she is getting it right. I'm impressed that she's doing it properly (rubbing her hand in a circle on her chest) since I've heard most babies just pat their chests at first.
Hopefully the runny nose will stop soon so I can take some cute pictures for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.