Well, technology has finally (albeit inexplicably) worked in my favor, and I have access to all the pictures again.
Here, you can see how strong Gail's arms are getting:
You'd think from that height rolling over would be easy (at least I would). Oh well.
And here's a fun one:
And another view of storytime became accessible to me as well:
We are excited for Gail's first Thanksgiving, as we will be letting her try lots of different foods. She is at the point where she would rather have whatever is on my plate than mashed baby food, so she is getting to try foods with spices, and surprisingly, she really liked a spinach quiche and tortilla soup. It's fun to see her develop in so many ways! If I don't post before then (highly likely), have a happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.