Here she is modeling a coat (not one I bought, but a family treasure) & hat. She was unappreciative that she couldn't get to her hands, but she stayed plenty warm on our walk that day! We have to bundle up in the evenings because it cools off fast!
Gail's schedule has changed again - she's decided she likes a third nap. And I like it, too, because it was hard to get dinner ready when she wouldn't take that last nap, but was tired enough to be cranky.
She still refuses to roll over, even though Matthias plays a "game" with her where he rolls her part way over, and she loves it.
She also doesn't like the playpen. Oddly, it frightens her when someone's hand pushes up against it. Now that we know it makes her cry, we don't do it (of course) but I have to admit we both laughed the first time she burst into tears because my hand was on her playpen. She's happy in this next picture because there's a camera and a daddy behind it.
Next week I'll have pictures of her in her Halloween costume - she's going to be a sock monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.