Saturday, October 15, 2011

Developments

Gail's third and now FOURTH tooth are coming in, and she's been much happier the last few days. She has quite the bite, which I experienced one day while buckling her into the stroller.

After our initial excitement at her ability to roll over, she hasn't repeated her success. She's back to being happy on her tummy (once in a while) or crying until she eventually gets picked up or rolled back over (more often).

She has, however, figured out how to "blow raspberries" (also known as the motorboat noise) and she does like to do that, spitting all over in the process.

On Wednesday, Gail took her first trip to the zoo. The only picture I have available right now is us bundled up to go out, but I'll get the others off the other memory card when I find it :).


IMG_0501.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.