Thursday, October 20, 2011

Look at my Teeth!

We finally sat down to get pictures of Gail's teeth. It wasn't too hard, actually, because Matthias is so patient! First of all, the forced one:


IMG_0536.JPG


And then the natural one. Sorry if the clarity isn't as good, I zoomed in a couple times so the teeth were more visible.


0539 Edit

The challenge with teeth is that she knows how to use them now, so she is being taught not to bite. Thankfully, she doesn't bite often, but several times I've let my hand get close to her mouth and those little fit fit around my knuckle just right! This has happened buckling her into her car seat, praying before dinner, and while I'm changing her diaper.

Gail got her flu booster shot on Tuesday, and she did really well! She whined about it after, but seemed more annoyed by the process than really upset about the pain. She was done being noisy before the nurse left the room and before I got her all dressed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.