We had a great time celebrating Rachel's second birthday yesterday! Since Gail's birthday was just a few weeks ago, Rachel knew what was happening and did a better job opening presents than at Christmas. She was a little upset when she could see her cupcake but I was putting in candles and lighting them, but then she figured it out as I was carrying it to her and said, "I blow!"
Both girls had their check-ups today and everyone is growing well. I like the efficiency of doing one doctor trip, but it's pretty sad when both have to have shots and are inconsolable. Gail is still topping the charts for height and close behind in weight, and Rachel is perfectly average.
Earlier this weekend, Matthias had the girls help him make dirt cake to celebrate spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.