Friday, June 28, 2013

My Big Girls

Our week with Matthias gone has gone pretty smoothly, although Gail is more emotional without him here. Right before he left, she learned to drink from a cup with no lid, and we are so proud of her! Every time we tried before, she wouldn't bring the cup all the way to her mouth, so it always dumped out, but she got it right away this time and hasn't looked back! I just bought her a bunch of plastic tumblers today, and she is pleased as punch.

Here she is with her (old) froggie cup:


IMG_1381.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

Rachel still loves to stuff her hands in her mouth, and I often find her sucking her thumb when I wake her up. She is happily sleeping over 9 hours a night, and still growing like crazy if our scale is accurate! I think she's as tall as Gail was but weighs more (she is weighing as much as I did as a baby, and I was quite the roly-poly). She can't get enough of watching Gail do things, and is getting pretty good at keeping her head high at tummy time.


IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.