We have solved Gail's diaper problem for now. Every nap she gets duct-taped, and she still has to wear her jammies backward at night. I should probably be potty-training her, but I want Rachel's schedule to be a little more stable. I know I'll need a lot of patience, and I just don't have that right now.
Gail's vocabulary and memory for things just keeps expanding. My favorite phrases are the ones she gets almost right. When she means "none", she says "any" ("Mommy have any socks" when my feet are bare).
She also loves "in case". Me: "Gail, please put your pajamas in your bedroom". Gail: "In case Gail NEED it." She also uses "need", and is trying to figure out why we correct her when she says "Gail need treat."
Rachel is starting to coo, and loves to just stare at my face and talk to me. She is also loving her bouncy seat, especially the little mirror on it. She is an angel during the day, and we are all looking forward to the night-time fussiness subsiding.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.