Gail has learned to take her diaper off at night, and consequences have made no difference so we put her jammies on backward last night. It worked, of course, since she can't unzip her back. I put duct tape around her diaper for nap today, and I have my fingers crossed that she can't undo it.
Rachel is still pretty fussy in the evenings and the first part of the night, but now that she is 6 weeks old I hope it starts getting better. At least her schedule is more or less sustainable for me right now. She can go 6 or 7 hours between night feedings, but needs at least a half hour (some nights up to 2 hours) of on and off crying to settle down to sleep. That still leaves a fair amount of time for me to get some sleep, and supposedly we're about at the peak of the crying.
Rachel is quite the little smiler now, smiling when her face gets tickled and when we smile at her. Once she even smiled just because I came close enough for her to see from her bouncy seat.
Here is Gail in one of her favorite places:
Rachel relaxing with Daddy post-bath:
And another shot from when Rachel was one month old. Sorry I cut off Matthias, but I'm guessing you'd rather see the girls anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.