We took some pictures today to celebrate one month, and then we'll get back to some old pictures (I promise the zoo is still coming!)
This is the blog for stories and pictures of our daughter and family. This is our alternative to bothering people on facebook 24/7.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Rachel's One Month Birthday
Today was a big day at our house. It was the first day for Matthias going back to work, which made it the first day I was home with both kids. It was also Rachel's one month birthday, and her one month well-baby check at the doctor. She is growing considerably, weighing in at 10 lb 7 oz (95th percentile) and measuring 22.5 inches (also 95th percentile). She didn't have to get any shots, which was nice, and I felt quite accomplished getting both kids to the doctor by myself.
We took some pictures today to celebrate one month, and then we'll get back to some old pictures (I promise the zoo is still coming!)

We took some pictures today to celebrate one month, and then we'll get back to some old pictures (I promise the zoo is still coming!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.