Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Growing Girl!

First, a growth update. Rachel went to the doctor for a check-up yesterday, and she has been growing like a champ! I believe their height measurements were incorrect, unless she has grown a full inch in a week and a half, but she has surpassed the weight expectation by far! Somewhere between 10 days and 2 weeks she should have regained up to her birth weight (7 lb 15 oz) but she has gained as well - she was 8 lb 10 oz! That means I don't have to wake her up quite as often to eat, which is nice for both of us.

I found the photo of bath time I wanted to share:


IMG_1053.JPG

Gail gets a little upset when Rachel cries, and tells us "Rachel crining". She gives her more and more kisses and hugs, and is finally willing to share toys.

Gail loves the car seat and bouncy seat, but prefers that Rachel not use them...


IMG_1067.JPG

Last Friday, Grandma Patty got here, and gets to stay until this Saturday. She has been spending lots of quality time with Gail and Rachel.


IMG_1073.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.