Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So Big!

Having a birthday was an exciting time for Gail, as she has switched rooms at church. We were worried that she would miss her buggy rides that the 1-year-olds get, but the building blocks and the craft projects in the 2-year-old room seem to have made up for that lack. I was not entirely ready for her to get older and bring home pictures she made (even though someone else obviously glued the cotton on the sheep), but Gail is so excited when I put a picture she made on the fridge that I get excited for her!

She is finally getting her energy back after being sick, although the runny nose and sneezing are lingering, and with the energy has come nonstop talking! It's super cute, but it's still a relief for me when Matthias comes home and can field some of the conversation!

Today she practiced walking in Daddy's shoes:


IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.