A couple days ago, after I put Gail down for her nap, I heard her talking for over an hour and a half before she finally went to sleep. I was actually worried she was out-growing her naps! Then, when she woke up, here is what we saw:
And I can't say that I blame her! If I had dresser drawers to empty and clothes to play with, I don't think I'd want to take my nap either!
The last thing that is cracking us up lately is her attempts to talk. She is trying so hard, and is really making progress. She can get the starting sounds right for a lot of words. Sometimes, though, she looks straight at one of us and very seriously says something like, "Dee da dee doo ga-ka." I am trying to answer as if I understand, and she seems to like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.