Friday, September 7, 2012

Establishing a Routine

Matthias started work at Microsoft on Tuesday, and we've had mixed reactions at our house. He and I are happy to be finding a routine here, but Gail is extremely displeased that he leaves every morning, and asks for him repeatedly all day. The first day she did a little dance when he got home! I think she will be delighted with the weekend when he doesn't leave. I have found almost all the places I will need regularly, although it seems like I keep looking up more and more things - most recent is a place to get photos printed! How many little things I took for granted being in one city for so long. We are also planning on getting WA drivers licenses this weekend, and then registering the car comes soon after that - we only have 30 days or they can give us an expensive ticket!

Here is Gail ready for church last Sunday, and then listening to her new nursery rhyme cd while she (kind of) follows along in her book.

IMG_0356.JPG

What a goofy face! Looks like she may be as un-photogenic as her mama!

IMG_0351.JPG

She loves her music still!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.