Yesterday she scooted herself almost under the coffee table, bumping her head on it repeatedly but not giving up.
I eventually rescued her, but I try to let her figure things out on her own, because I've noticed I don't give her enough credit, and she can be pretty resourceful.
Today she wore her sleep sack around quite a bit after she got her hands on it. She's had it on her head twice now, and when it starts falling backward she pulls it back up. The biggest problem is that she ends up sitting on it and gets stuck.
She can stand for longer and longer, and I've started being nice and taking her socks off, which helps her out quite a bit, as I'm sure you can imagine! She tries to bend over and get things off the floor, and is clearly nervous, but keeps trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.