Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Road Trip Round 2

I haven't done a good job keeping up with the blog, although not much has really been happening. We hadn't taken any new pictures, and I meant to do some over the weekend and never remembered while Gail was awake. That's one of the downsides of a baby that sleeps a lot: not as much time for photo ops.

With Matthias in Dallas for a few days, Gail and I decided to head back up to Boise for another visit with Grammie and Grandpa Woods. Well, I decided to go, and she didn't protest, so I took that to mean she wanted to come. We drove up Monday, and I have to say that travel is much less intimidating to me now. The trip was quicker, and Gail was quite pleasant almost the whole way!

She took a little bit to adjust to new surroundings as usual, but is pretty happy now. Here's an addition to the high-chair pictures:


IMG_0381

The high chair is one of the easiest places to get good shots, and still one of the places she's the happiest. I'll try to get some different ones soon, and maybe convince Matthias to cut down some of the video we have so I can share it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.