Monday, May 9, 2016

Spring Flowers and the Farm

Time just keeps passing, and my children refuse to stop growing. The girls and I are done with our official preschool year, although we'll keep doing some worksheets for fun. Xander has finally decided he wants to roll over, and he's reaching all around for toys while sitting. I think he'll be crawling within a couple months, but we'll see!

One Sunday when the girls were in pretty dresses and the bush was in full bloom Matthias did a little photo shoot with the two girls.


IMG_3597.JPG

IMG_3599.JPG

IMG_3603.JPG

A week ago was the annual sheep shearing at a local farm. Gail and I read Charlotte's Web last month, and then we watched the movie as a family, so the girls were especially excited to visit the farm.


IMG_3625.JPG

IMG_3617.JPG

IMG_3608.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.