Saturday, September 5, 2015

Overdue Update!

I just realized I haven't blogged in what feels like an age, and I'm sorry! We've had a busy few weeks, of course, starting with Xander's one month checkup. He was gaining weight nicely, and still is, if his double chin is any indication!

Two weeks ago I started preschool with both girls. I'm using the same home curriculum as last year, and we love it! It is Bible-based, with lots of fun games and songs as well as plenty of writing instruction for Gail. We are almost through learning to write the "straight-line characters", and Gail always wants more than I give her to do. Rachel is adjusting to the idea of more structured activities, and loves the songs especially.

The girls needed to feed their baby dolls when Xander got fed, of course:

IMG_3216.JPG


When Matthias wore a hat to work, everyone had to join in the fun:


IMG_3219.JPG


Thursday was the first Georgia Tech football game, and my kids were all ready! The girls ran around after the picture, shouting, "I love my Buzz shirt! I love my Buzz shirt!" It's hard to see, but Rachel has on her Buzz socks, too.

IMG_3222.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.