Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sunny Days

I always have the best of intentions about posting, and then we're busy or I just forget. If I could remember long enough to write blog posts on the to-do lists, and then remember to look at the to-do lists (am I the only one that forgets to even look at them???) you would have more regular posts, but alas, it hasn't been working out. But I'm here now, and Matthias kindly uploaded a bunch of photos off his phone for me, so we're in business! We've been having some really nice weather, and on Mother's Day we put some water in the wading pool and had the girls running around in swimsuits.


Matthias Phone Upload

Matthias Phone Upload


Matthias Phone Upload


Rachel is still our little cuddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.