Yesterday Rachel turned 5 months old, and she is loving every minute of her days! At least, as long as I keep her on a decent nap schedule ;). We've started buckling her into the high chair so she can hang out with us at the table, and she can stay straight for quite a little bit before slumping sideways. She is so proud that she can reach toys around her on her blanket!
Matthias was gone Thursday night for a quick trip to San Francisco, and Gail decided she was going to work too:
She put on her backpack, just like Daddy, found a "purse" to carry (in her left hand), and had to be content with house shoes because I wouldn't let her wear her real shoes inside. She also wanted to go out the door, but I sent her down the hall to her room instead. As she walked away, she said, "Gail is go-ning to work. Good-bye, Gail! See you later!" And here she is, waving good-bye:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.