Thursday, November 15, 2012

Growing Up

Every day, Gail acts more and more like a toddler and less and less like a baby. Even though we've both been sick this week, she has been telling me more and more things, and has been quite the little trooper.

She wanted a hat ("hatt-ie") on a couple weeks ago, and since I didn't have a hat right there, I put her hooded blanket on her. She loves it now, and often brings it up to me so I can put it on her head. She runs around with the blanket streaming behind her.

IMG_0498.JPG

She has become quite attached to the teal chair as well, wanting to sit ("sitt-ee") in it, and if I'm sitting in it, wanting me to get out so she can sit there. I don't usually humor her by moving, but if I'm not currently occupying the seat, I'll put her in. The only problem is then she wants me to bring her something else. Sometimes I do...

IMG_0500.JPG

At least, I bring her one thing. I don't like to play fetch all the time though ;). This is what I got when I asked for a happy face:

IMG_0502.JPG

And here's another:

IMG_0503.JPG

Well, she's trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.