Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What Can Gail Do Now?


It looks like I'll be a little sporadic with posting all through our transition. I was startled to see how long it had been since my last update! I can't keep the days of the week straight anymore; all I can remember is the things we are supposed to get done on any given day. It's all coming along smoothly (I think!) as we wait to hear back from different people and organizations about the move.
Today, Gail finally figured out how to get onto her car by herself. She has enjoyed sitting on it for quite awhile, but hasn't figured out how to push with her feet or get on by herself, despite our many attempts to help her. Today, I looked over and there she was, pleased with herself and sitting proudly on her car. She promptly got off and on a number of times, to reinforce this new knowledge, then began experimenting (I don't really like that part - that's how we get hurt, Gail!).
IMG_0228.JPG IMG_0229.JPG
Here's where she starts trying to give Mama a heart attack:
IMG_0230.JPG
This is how we get down:
IMG_0231.JPG
And one more attempt at adventure:
IMG_0232.JPG
We'll be working on following the direction, "Gail, sit on your bum." for the next little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.