Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kisses and Words

Gail loves to learn new things! She has been trying to blow kisses (mostly just patting her face), but she can "give kisses" now and sometimes even initiates a kiss herself. She will lean toward me with her mouth open until I give her a kiss. She often wants them when she's eating, so I kiss her nose instead!

Here she is being funny, and then giving a kiss:


IMG_2433

IMG_2435

She is trying to say different words as well, and practicing a lot of different noises. I can't remember if I told you all before, but she knows "Dada", and will ask for him first thing whenever she wakes up. When I ask what the duck says, she says "Kak-kak". When we pour coffee, she says "Haa", because of the noise I make when I sip something hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.