Before we get to the link for the pictures, I have the latest doctor report for you all. "Pretty as a flower, growing like a weed" is what her doctor said yesterday. Her weight gain has remained pretty constant. Weighing in at 15 lb 5 oz, she's at the 82nd percentile. Her height, however, has taken off even more, if that's possible! At 26.5 inches, she's in the 99th percentile, and her doctor joked that she needs to slow down or she'll be off the chart! She really hated her shots (of course!) but had calmed down by the time we left the office. She is also approved for solid foods whenever we are ready. It must be time to get a high chair!
Here's a link to all the pictures from the last month. I think one of my favorites is the last tutu picture, in which the drool falling from her mouth is quite clear.
Gail's Fourth Month
Coming up soon, Gail is learning new things all the time, and I've started to get some good pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.