Friday, May 27, 2011

Better Late Than Never...

I've been meaning to post for a couple weeks now, and somehow I end up spending my days doing other things, like playing with this adorable little baby girl who's always around now!

Last week, since Matthias had to travel to Texas for business, I took Gail on the 5 and a half hour drive to Boise to visit her Grandma and Grandpa Woods. She was fascinated by their dog, and loved all the extra cuddles she got!


Gail is still a great sleeper, but is staying awake longer and longer. She's working on lots of new skills:

Controlling her head better; in fact, she doesn't like to let her head rest in her car seat but is determined to pick it up instead!


She likes to get her legs in the air when she's on her back, and kicking is great fun! I think the bouncy seat we got her piqued her interest in moving her legs.


She can also reach her left arm out to the side when there's something there to be touched, but it is only the left side and it isn't consistent yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.